We were not prepared for #metoo when it blew up Twitter in October 2017. In many ways, we still aren’t. What do we do when we learn a friend has been harmed? And what does it mean to be a good friend when someone we love caused the harm? A.V. Flox has some practical insights in Disrupting the Bystander.
- For every purchase of selected titles, we will send a book to Books 2 Prisoners
- Three Thorntree Press titles selected as a 2020 INDIES Book of the Year Award finalists
- A Gazelle Ate My Homework audiobook on sale now!
- Global Live Event: Abuse in Polyamory
- Get Disrupting the Bystander with 30% discount!
info [at] thorntreepress dot com