We were not prepared for #metoo when it blew up Twitter in October 2017. In many ways, we still aren’t. What do we do when we learn a friend has been harmed? And what does it mean to be a good friend when someone we love caused the harm? A.V. Flox has some practical insights in Disrupting the Bystander.
- Get Polysecure for half price!
- A conversation with three poly therapists: Jessica Fern, Kate Kincaid and Nolan Lawless
- Jessica Fern, Eve Rickert and Nora Samaran on building secure nonmonogamous relationships
- Attachment, Race and Trauma: Jessica Fern in conversation with Ruby Bouie Johnson
- Jessica Fern discusses attachment, trauma and polyamory on the Multiamory podcast
info [at] thorntreepress dot com